TTC members receive discounted rates for professional development programs as well as access to local knowledge, expertise and resources to assist them manage their in-house training programs.
Membership is open to any organisation.
Employees of member organisations automatically receive the discounted member rate on registration to TTC courses / events
TTC can assist member organisations with customised programs to meet their training needs. We will pass on all trainers' fees and apply our administrative fee of $750 (and $450 for any subsequent courses). Please email us at email@example.com with details of what course you are seeking.
If you are seeking information on courses that we don't run, we can search our database and make a referral to one of our facilitators.
Member organisations may participate and contribute to the direction of the TTC through representation on the TTC Executive.
If you wish to register 5 people for one course, an extra 10% discount will apply to all registrations. Please note that substitute attendees may be accepted, but the discount only applies if 5 people attend.
As set out below, members include Tasmanian Government agencies, local government, government business enterprises, tertiary institutions and Tasmanian-based Australian Government departments.
- Australian Antarctic Division - Department of the Environment and Energy
- Services Australia
- Department of Social Services
- Department of Communities Tasmania
- Department of Education
- Department of Health
- Department of Justice
- Department of Police, Fire and Emergency Management
- Department of Premier and Cabinet
- Department of Primary Industries, Parks, Water and Environment
- Department of State Growth
- Department of Treasury and Finance
- Tasmanian Audit Office
- Local Government (includes all member councils and LGAT)
- Macquarie Point Development Corporation
- Office of the Ombudsman and Health Complaints Commissioner
- Onetrak Pty Ltd
- Port Arthur Historic Site Management Authority
- Sustainable Timber Tasmania
- The Public Trustee
- Tourism Tasmania