TTC members receive discounted rates for professional development programs as well as access to local knowledge, expertise and resources to assist them manage their in-house training programs.
Membership is open to any organisation.
- Calendar courses
Employees of member organisations automatically receive the discounted member rate on registration to TTC courses / events
- 'In-house' courses
TTC will assist member organisations with customised programs to meet their training needs and provide information on training providers and services
- TTC Executive
Member organisations may participate and contribute to the direction of the TTC through representation on the TTC Executive.
As set out below, members include Tasmanian Government agencies, local government, government business enterprises, tertiary institutions and Tasmanian-based Australian Government departments.
- Australian Antarctic Division - Department of the Environment and Energy
- Department of Human Services
- Department of Communities Tasmania
- Department of Education
- Department of Health
- Department of Justice
- Department of Police, Fire and Emergency Management
- Department of Premier and Cabinet
- Department of Primary Industries, Parks, Water and Environment
- Department of State Growth
- Department of Treasury and Finance
- Integrity Commission
- Tasmanian Audit Office
- Local Government (includes all member councils and LGAT)
- Macquarie Point Development Corporation
- Onetrak Pty Ltd
- Sustainable Timber Tasmania
- The Public Trustee
- Tourism Tasmania
- University of Tasmania