TTC works with member organisations to assist with development and delivery of in-house training. This can vary from a 'one off' workshop to more customised programs, which draw on the broad expertise of TTC's training providers.
All of the courses listed in our calendar can be offered in-house to member organisations and their employees.
Assistance is provided on a 'fee for service' basis.
We provide a free referral service if you want to engage a provider direct, or we can do it for you, including managing the delivery of courses from our regular calendar, working with you to source a specialised training provider, or managing the delivery of your own courses/events.
Some of the benefits of engaging TTC for in-house/event management include:
- Access to TTC’s in-depth knowledge of trainers from our Provider Register
- Streamlined procurement and contract management
- Online promotion and registration through TTC’s event management system – including development of an online flyer and automated registration and booking confirmations
- Issuing of invoices to participants
- Handling participant queries, changes and cancellations
- Liaison with facilitator regarding workshop administration
- Workshop logistics, including:
- production of name tags and participant lists
- issuing reminder emails
- recording and reporting on attendance
- booking of venue/catering and liaison regarding room setup, audio visual, catering and special needs
- online course evaluation and reporting
- Printing of workshop materials
- Coordinated payment of creditor invoices
The following fees do not include workshop facilitation, tailoring and development of content, venue and catering or the cost of specialised manuals/materials. These are passed on by TTC ‘at cost’.
Program initiation and management of single course/event
$1,275 (GST exclusive)
Management of subsequent courses/events within a program
$765 (GST exclusive) per course/event
Management of procurement process for large programs that require an extensive selection process
Determined on a case by case basis depending on the complexity of the project - generally ranging from $2,550 to $5,050 (GST exclusive)
For further information on our member services please phone (03) 6232 7511 or email email@example.com