The needs of our member organisations are at the heart of everything we do, including assisting you with the development and delivery of in-house training. This can vary from a 'one off' course to more customised programs, which draw on the broad expertise of your Tasmanian Training Consortium (TTC) training providers.
All of the courses listed in our calendar can be run in-house for our member organisations and their employees.
If you want to engage a provider direct, we can help you with our free referral service, or take the hassle out of organising your own in-house training and let us do it for you on a 'fee for service' basis (refer to the fee schedule at the bottom of the page)
From managing the delivery of one of our existing courses, working with you in sourcing a specialised training provider, to managing the delivery of your own courses/events we are here for you.
Some of the benefits in engaging us for your in-house/event management include:
- Access to TTC’s in-depth knowledge of trainers from our Provider Register
- Streamlined procurement and contract management
- Online promotion and registration through TTC’s event management system – including development of an online flyer and automated registration and booking confirmations
- Issuing of invoices to participants
- Handling participant queries, changes and cancellations
- Liaison with facilitator regarding workshop administration
- Workshop logistics, including:
- production of name tags and participant lists
- issuing reminder emails
- recording and reporting on attendance
- booking of venue/catering and liaison regarding room setup, audio visual, catering and special needs
- online course evaluation and reporting
- Printing of workshop materials
- Coordinated payment of creditor invoices
The following fees do not include workshop facilitation, tailoring and development of content, venue and catering or the cost of specialised manuals/materials. These are passed on by TTC ‘at cost’.
Program initiation and management of single course/event
$1,275 (GST exclusive)
Management of subsequent courses/events within a program
$765 (GST exclusive) per course/event
Management of procurement process for large programs that require an extensive selection process
Determined on a case by case basis depending on the complexity of the project - generally ranging from $2,550 to $5,050 (GST exclusive)
For further information on our member services please phone (03) 6232 7511 or email firstname.lastname@example.org