The Tasmanian Training Consortium (TTC) facilitates and promotes cost-effective, quality learning opportunities for member organisations and the broader public.
The TTC is self-funded, and receives no government funding.
Our vision is to be the first choice provider of professional development for the public sector in Tasmania.
TTC brings a cohesive and cost effective approach to public sector professional development across all levels of government in Tasmania.
The TTC supports the professional development needs of the public sector by:
- collaborating with members to identify and deliver high quality, relevant and effective professional development opportunities
- engaging a range of service providers and understanding their unique qualities and skills
- being proactive and responsive in developing innovative professional development courses and programs
- providing a high level of client service and a positive adult learning experience
- facilitating professional networking across the public sector and the exchange of ideas that support public administration
- contributing to the ongoing development of a learning culture across the public sector.
We facilitate a range of professional development opportunities. We schedule, promote and oversee the delivery of:
- Public calendar and tailored in-house courses
- Whole-of-Tasmanian-Government Manager Essentials Program
- Whole-of-Tasmanian-Government Graduate Development Program
- Public Sector Management Program
- Institute of Public Administration Australia (Tasmania) events
- Australian and New Zealand School of Government events.
Talk to us about your organisation’s needs on 6232 7511 or email email@example.com.