Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions, may be amended from time to time, and apply to the registration to attend a course or event offered by the TTC. By completing a registration, you acknowledge and agree to have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions set out below.
In these terms and conditions, unless the context otherwise requires:
Business Day means a day that is not a Saturday, a Sunday, Easter Tuesday or a statutory holiday (as defined in the Statutory Holidays Act 2000 (Tas)) generally observed in Hobart, Tasmania
Course means a course or event facilitated and promoted by the TTC.
Registration means a booking, registration or reservation made with the TTC online or by telephone to attend a Course
TTC means the Crown in Right of Tasmania (represented by the Department of Premier and Cabinet) trading as the Tasmanian Training Consortium of Level 9, 144 Macquarie Street, Hobart, Tasmania 7000.
Your Contact Email means the email address provided by you at the time of Registration.
Completion of a Registration
- Once the online Registration form has been completed, TTC will send an email confirming Registration to Your Contact Email. Registration is complete when the confirmation email is issued by TTC to Your Contact Email.
- Registration is for the date specified at the time of you registering, unless otherwise changed by TTC. Registration cannot be transferred to another date or a different Course.
- To change any of the details provided at the time of registering, including Your Contact Email, please email TTC on firstname.lastname@example.org .
- TTC may need to provide your name and email address to our course providers.
Information about a Registration
- Course information may change after a Registration.
- TTC will send a reminder email to Your Contact Email prior to the date of the Course. It is important that you read carefully all of the information contained in this email.
- In rare circumstances, emails may be sent to junk mail, so please check your junk mail box if you have not received emails from the TTC.
By credit card
- Payment may be made by credit card online at the time of Registration.
- Tasmanian State Service employees should familiarise themselves with the provisions of Treasurer’s Instruction FC-9 – Tasmanian Government Card.
- Following approval of your payment, a tax invoice and receipt will be generated and sent to Your Contact Email.
- If payment is not being made by credit card, a tax invoice will be generated at the time of Registration and sent to Your Contact Email.
- It is your responsibility to pass the invoice onto your accounts department for payment.
- Payment is due within 20 Business Days from the date of the invoice.
Cancellation of Registration and Refund Policy
- Cancellation requests must be made in writing via email to email@example.com.
- For cancellation requests received by TTC less than 10 Business Days prior to the date for the Course:
- 25 per cent of the total cost will be retained by TTC as a cancellation fee.
- The balance will be refunded.
- Payment of the balance monies will be made within 20 Business Days of the date of the cancellation.
- For cancellation requests received by TTC more than 10 Business Days prior to the date for the Course:
- A full refund will be provided.
- Please allow up to 20 Business Days for the refund to be processed.
- For 'live online' courses, the cancellation policy as set out above applies.
- If you are unable to attend, substitute attendees are welcome at any time (including on the day of the Course). Please advise TTC by email to firstname.lastname@example.org of the name and contact details of the substitute attendee before the start of the Course (including any access or dietary requirements of the substitute attendee). No fee will be incurred for substituting another person.
- If, in respect of a Registration, you or a substitute attendee do not attend without notice, there will be no refund provided.
Cancellation or alteration of a Course
- TTC has the right to cancel or alter a Course at its absolute discretion. In such circumstances attendees will be notified via email.
- If TTC cancels a course any fees paid will be fully refunded. Please allow up to 20 Business days for the refund to be processed.
Self paced online courses
- No refunds are available for self paced online courses. A substitute attendee will be accepted providing the course has not been started by the registered participant.