Booking Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions, may be amended from time to time, and apply to the registration to attend a course or event offered by TTC. By completing a registration, you acknowledge and agree that you have read and understood the terms and conditions set out below.
Cancellation of Registration and Refund Policy
- Cancellation requests must be made in writing via email to email@example.com.
- Cancellation requests will not be accepted via telephone.
- Cancellation requests received more than 10 business days before the start date:
- a full refund will be issued
- Cancellation requests received within 3-10 business days before the start date:
- 25% of the course fee is payable
- Cancellation requests received less than 3 business days before the start date:
- 100% of the course fee is payable
The TTC may, at its discretion, waive the cancellation fee in exceptional circumstances. Supporting documentation may be required.
- If you are unable to attend, a substitute attendee is welcome at any time (including on the day of the course). Please advise firstname.lastname@example.org of the name and email address of the substitute attendee if possible. No fee will be incurred for substituting another person.
- If, in respect of a Registration, you or a substitute attendee do not attend without notice, there will be no refund provided.
Cancellation or alteration of a Course
- TTC has the right to cancel or alter a Course at its absolute discretion. In such circumstances attendees will be notified via email.
- If TTC cancels a course any fees paid will be fully refunded. Please allow up to 20 Business days for the refund to be processed.
- Only people who have registered can access online courses. Please do not share login details with people who have not registered for the course.
Self paced online courses
- No refunds are available for self paced online courses. A substitute attendee will be accepted providing the course has not been started by the registered participant.
Completion of a Registration
- Once the online Registration form has been completed, TTC will send an email confirming Registration to Your Contact Email. Registration is complete when the confirmation email is issued by TTC to Your Contact Email.
- Registration is for the date specified at the time of you registering, unless otherwise changed by TTC. Registration cannot be transferred to another date or a different Course.
- To change any of the details provided at the time of registering, including Your Contact Email, please email TTC on email@example.com .
- TTC may need to provide your name and email address to our course providers.
If you do not receive the confirmation email within 48 hours of your registration, please contact us on 6232 7511. In rare cases, the confirmation email may be in your junk mail.
Information about a Registration
- Course information may change after a Registration.
- TTC will send a reminder email to Your Contact Email prior to the date of the Course. It is important that you read carefully all of the information contained in this email.
- In rare circumstances, emails may be sent to junk mail, so please check your junk mail box if you have not received emails from the TTC.
By credit card
- Payment may be made by credit card online at the time of Registration.
- Tasmanian State Service employees should familiarise themselves with the provisions of Treasurer’s Instruction FC-9 – Tasmanian Government Card.
- Following approval of your payment, a tax invoice and receipt will be generated and sent to Your Contact Email.
- If payment is not being made by credit card, a tax invoice will be generated at the time of Registration and sent to Your Contact Email.
- It is your responsibility to pass the invoice onto your accounts department for payment.
- Payment is due within 20 Business Days from the date of the invoice.
In these terms and conditions, unless the context otherwise requires:
Business Day means a day that is not a Saturday, a Sunday, Easter Tuesday or a statutory holiday (as defined in the Statutory Holidays Act 2000 (Tas)) generally observed in Hobart, Tasmania
Course means a course or event facilitated and promoted by the TTC.
Registration means a booking, registration or reservation made with the TTC online or by telephone to attend a Course
TTC means the Crown in Right of Tasmania (represented by the Department of Premier and Cabinet) trading as the Tasmanian Training Consortium of Level 5, 15 Murray Street, Hobart, Tasmania 7000.
Your Contact Email means the email address provided by you at the time of Registration.