All cancellation requests must be in writing and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Transfer requests
- Any request to transfer a current registration will be treated as a cancellation, subject to the conditions below.
2. Cancellation requests more than 10 working days prior to the course
- No fee will be charged for cancellations received before 10 working days of the course start date, and any fees paid will be fully refunded. Please allow up to three weeks for the refund to be processed.
3. Cancellation requests less than 10 working days prior to the course
- Cancellations received 10 working days or less before the course start date will incur a cancellation fee of 25% of the total course fee.
4. Substitute attendees
- Substitute attendees are welcome at any time.
- Where possible, please advise TTC by email of the substitute attendee before the course start date.
5. Non attendance on the day of the course
- Non-attendance on the day will attract the full course fee.
- TTC may consider a request to waive all or part of the fee in exceptional circumstances, such as illness. Requests to waive the fee must be submitted in writing and provide relevant documentation to substantiate the claim.
- When submitting a claim please be aware that non-refundable participant costs may have been incurred by TTC.
6. Course cancellation by TTC
- If TTC cancels a course any fees paid will be fully refunded. Please allow up to three weeks for the refund to be processed.
- TTC reserves the right to alter any of the arrangements for courses either before or during training as required.