The TTC Executive oversees and provides strategic direction for the operation of the TTC.
It comprises representatives of our member organisations.
TTC Executive responsibilities include:
- providing advice on the needs of member organisations
- contributing to forward planning and new initiatives
- endorsing the Strategic Statement and Annual Business Plan
- promoting membership and services
- overseeing the TTC budget to ensure member funds are well spent.
Nigel Smith - Department of Human Services.
Andrew Groom - Australian Antarctic Division.
Kate Hiscock - Local Government Association of Tasmania.
Pene Hughes - Kingborough Council.
Dr Julie Preston - University of Tasmania.
Kerrie Crowder - Department of Justice.
Rae Burrows - Department of Primary Industries, Parks, Water and Environment (DPIPWE).
Jan Wren- TasTAFE