The TTC Executive oversees and provides strategic direction for the operation of the TTC.
It comprises representatives of our member organisations.
TTC Executive responsibilities include:
- Providing advice on the needs of member organisations
- Contributing to forward planning and new initiatives
- Endorsing the Strategic Statement and Annual Business Plan
- Promoting membership and services
- Overseeing the TTC budget to ensure member funds are well spent.
- Executive Team Meeting
Graham Poskitt - Chair, Deputy Director Workforce Strategy, State Service Management Office
Kate Hiscock - Local Government Association of Tasmania.
Pene Hughes - Kingborough Council.
Kerrie Crowder - Department of Justice.
Rae Burrows - Department of Primary Industries, Parks, Water and Environment (DPIPWE).